2022年2月13日星期日

🕎34-9Birth of YAHUSHUA’S DEMON STOMPERS & Message for Y.D.S 500,000!

 

Birth of YAHUSHUA’S DEMON STOMPERS & Message for Y.D.S 500,000!

Just a couple weeks before I was on Zeph’s radio station for the first time, I fell deathly ill. (This was before YAH exposed him as wolf in sheep’s clothing.) The most Holy People I knew from all around the world were writing me saying they too were under the most extreme attacks they had ever known. Around May 20th I actually came very close to dying, and I am not exaggerating.

People were praying for me. The demonic attack, I’d never seen it like that before. I had asked Zeph and his wife also for prayer. They gave me a “Word” that I literally held on to as I felt I was dying. They were over the phone “prophesying” that after three days, it would be over.

What they actually meant was that I would be dead and over! At the time, I thought they were my friends and fellow Brother and Sister in YAHUSHUA. But they were not! Along with other occultists, they were actually sending those very same death curses I asked them to pray against!

Many of the things I’m sharing here today are revelations I first shared when I was on the radio with Zeph, which you can listen to here!

After three days, I was meant to be dead. But what the devil meant for harm, YAHUSHUA turned it all around for good (Genesis 50:20)! That is what happens when the devil comes to steal, kill and destroy—if we serve YAHUSHUA, instead HE gives us Life Abundantly (John 10:10; Psalms 16:11)!

I now know these were as labor pains symbolizing the birthing of a new Branch of the Ministry on May 24th 2005. YAHUSHUA’S Demon Stompers! And also the prophesied 500,000 to stand with this Ministry on the Wall coming forth in a greater way.

For in 1997 I had had a back to back, repeating dream YAH told me, “Gather the Troops on the Wall.” They were all dressed in white—the number of Troops from around the world was 500,000. The HOLY SPIRIT would gather them with this Ministry and as we unite in the Anointing, shout together in Victory, it will be as the walls of Jericho come tumbling down again and David slaying Goliath again!

Years later, YAH told me, “These are the Partners who stand with this Ministry to help accomplish all it has been ordained to do!” And let me explain so my enemies don’t twist these words, I’m not talking about just financial partners, but Partners/Helpers in the Ministry who stand with us 100% helping in whatever ways they are able that YAH leads!) And it has begun with YAHUSHUA’S Demons Stompers!

I had been experiencing birth pains as a woman ready to give birth. Instead of dying on the third day as Zeph and his wife had hoped, I was awakened by Archangels Michael and Gabriel.

As they stood beside my bed, I felt the pain immediately stop as I touched Michael’s jeweled wing, hanging over the bed. I was healed! HalleluYAH! Then, while Zeph must have thought I was dead, I left a voicemail message on his answering machine letting him know all this, my praise report: Victory in YAHUSHUA!

And of course Zeph could also hear in my voice how I was alive and thriving! And Praising YAH with all my heart, mind, body, soul and spirit, with all my life and health! I told him how I was healed touching the wings of an angel! Two Holy Angels delivered a Special Message to me, I would even share on Zeph’s show!

I didn’t know Zeph was evil yet, but now I’m sure he must have been gnashing his teeth in rage! I suppose he never really planned to have me on air since they wanted me dead, but of course I was more anointed than ever. And Zeph had to listen, more than once, to my testimony of the Victory YAH had just granted for Zeph had to continue playing the game, pretending he was a friend when he was really a foe waiting for another opportunity to pounce.

The pain that had hit my body was so extreme, I didn’t know what happened except that I came under severe, severe attack and Holy People all over the world started praying. The response was so overwhelming! Immediately I felt all of your prayers and love as you went to your knees and began interceding for me and my fellow ministers who were also being attacked by the enemy unlike never before.

But something good came out of it because YAHUVEH birthed another branch of the Ministry, the Y.D.S. YAHUSHUA’S Demon Stompers May 24th, 2005! Announced online to the world on May 25th 2005 (25/5/2005)!

YAHUSHUA told me they are HIS “Special Elite Forces who will take back what satan has stolen because in the Name and Blood of YAHUSHUA ha MASHIACH you have the authority to stomp those demons!”

Well, YAHUSHUA sure showed them demons and all the devil’s servants. For YAH gave us one of the greatest Victories that day and even sent Holy Angels to share a message!

Right before our eyes, as a result of the vicious attacks on YAH’S people, a Prophet’s Network was being established—brand new. And it was and is to be only Anointed, Mature and Mighty Spiritual Warriors who are willing to stand with fellow warriors on the front lines.

We will know one another, and our love for one another will be an example to the rest of the Church as we willingly stand in the gap for those who are in great need, not only for prayer, but even when they need help with physical needs as necessary.

YAHUSHUA says to those in His Elite Force,

You are going to bring Me Great Glory by showing the enemy and the lazy, back-slidden, lukewarm Church just what MY people can do when they walk before ME as Obedient, Mature Warriors who love ME, who love one another, and who will do MY Will—no matter the cost.

From ABBA YAHUVEH’S Heavenly Throne, Two Holy Angels were sent to appear in my bedroom to deliver a message along with the healing I received.

Yes, I touched the wings of an angel and there was healing in it! I want to tell you what the angels wings were like. They were gilded in gold, so soft, iridescent and looked to have jewels just radiating off of them and like a child, I marveled at them.

The Holy Angels were full of excitement and the Angels’ message was this: something so big and awesome is ready to happen for those who are living Holy. “The tide is going to turn! There is a New Anointing coming. It is going to be an Anointing that you will be praising YAHUVEH and YAHUSHUA for because you DO have the VICTORY!”

So don’t give up! We are in this together! None of us can do it alone.

YAHUSHUA always sends his disciples two by two (at least two at a time) (Mark 6:7). Now we need to gather together. Victory for the beaten down, down trodden! Victory over sickness! Victory over financial losses! And Victory over poverty! Victory over the devil! In every way he can hit us, we have the Victory in the Name of YAHUSHUA ha MASHIACH! (1st Cor. 15:57)

The Wildfire Anointing of the RUACH ha KODESH! For those crying out for greater Anointing! That is our only weapon, the Name, the Blood and the Anointing of YAH.

Zeph had to listen to all this as I preached and prophesied under the Anointing against the devil and his servants of which he is one! I was preaching the Special Elite Forces of YAH better be raising up! And I was encouraging the people that you can’t say you are Special Elite Forces of YAH and be afraid of facing satan in the face for the Bible says be not ignorant of satan’s devices (2 Cor. 2:11).

We better be walking Holy! Better be walking the talk! Amen!?

That is who the Bride of YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH is! These are the ones YAHUSHUA is going to come for when HE comes at the midnight hour. They are Special Elite Forces of YAH and don’t think satan don’t know their names.

YAHUSHUA is coming, but there is warfare to do first! We have to be willing to be like a David and go towards Goliath and chop the Goliath’s head off! Ironic because Zeph himself was like a Goliath and I was right there on the show and he just had to sit there, be mostly quiet and listen!

During that time when the Y.D.S. was being birthed in the spiritual realm, my husband and I were given a Word of Knowledge about the Bride of YAHUSHUA. (I shared all this on the radio that day):

The Bride is like Esther. She didn’t know until the last moment that she was found worthy to be queen. There are many being prepped to be the Bride just as in the time of Esther—many were being prepped to be queen, but only one was chosen. Just like as Bible says “many are called, but few are chosen” (Matt 22:14) and those who are chosen are humble. There is no pride in the Bride! Anyone like unto a Vashti (Esther 1:9-19) would not remain, will not be chosen.

For you see, another Word I received was, YAHUSHUA’S DEMON STOMPERS are as a Mighty Gideon’s Army. YAHUVEH weeded out the troops from 10,000 to 300 (Judges 7). YAH told me, “The Y.D.S will be tested and those who remain, are YAHUSHUA’S Bride.”

YAHUSHUA gave me a Word for all those called to be the Bride:

You are being tested right now. Will you stay loyal to ME when I don’t allow you to win every battle? Will you stay loyal to ME when I allow pain to come on your body that racks you so bad that you are near unto death? Loyalty.

We are being tested. And as we the Bride are being tested, and the 500,000 being tested how much more are the others also going to be tested?

Now those, who have been tested in the fire! Who have been the Mightiest Warriors! Who have been willing to lay everything on the altar of sacrifice and even willing to lay down their own life, willing to say “if it’s my time, take my life, I’m ready to go home if it’s YOUR Will” (Luke 22:42)—we all have been sent to earth to fulfill a calling and when we are done with that calling then it’s time to go home to Heaven anyway—they will be unlike any other prayer group out there.

There was another Word I was given at this time. And it was that there will be no Jonahs.

“There will be no Jonahs to remain in this Special Elite Forces,” YAH told me, “Elisabeth, read about Jonah.” You see Jonah wanted to do it his own way. He was thinking he already knew what GOD was going to do. Jonah was thinking he would just look like a fool, he was thinking ‘I’m just going to go there and GOD, YOU’RE just going to change your mind after they repent and I’m going to look like a false prophet and a fool!’

A Prophet should rejoice when the people repent! A Prophet should obey knowing that GOD knows what is best. I was really amazed when I read the book of Jonah and it never says what happened to Jonah … I wonder if we will even see him in Heaven.

This reminds me of another Word I received long ago spoken in a prophecy before I was even on the Internet:

Judases will come and seek to join with the Ministry but when they do they will have the fate of a Judas.

No Jonahs, and no Judases will be able to remain in the Y.D.S.

There are many Y.D.S. around the world we don’t even know their names, but YAH does and they also are being tested to see who is faithful to REMAIN and will be counted worthy as YAHUSHUA’S Bride. But remember before we came to earth we choose the calling of what we would do on earth, what price we are willing to pay. And YAHUSHUA paid the HIGHEST PRICE just so we could be with HIM and return to our ABBA YAHUVEH and Heaven.

It is an honor to attend the Marriage Supper of the LAMB. For the Bible says, “Blessed are all those invited to the Marriage Supper of the LAMB […] these are the true Words of GOD” (Rev 19:9). And it is for all those who have accepted YAHUSHUA’S Gift of Salvation at Calvary’s Cross. Don’t you think there will be more than one supper in honor of the Marriage of the LAMB—the celebrations will not just be a one time event?

We have people all over the world that come together and fight the hordes of evil that try and destroy this Ministry and take my life. We receive emails where people are covering this Ministry in prayer and even though they are not officially known as “YDS”, they are part of our Holy Covering and we love and appreciate their prayers so much.

Beloved ones, we are no longer going to wait for the enemy to attack before going on the defensive. In the spiritual realm, we are now going on the offense and no defense the enemy mounts will stand! How? What does the Word say? We are to be in prayer continuously (1 Thes. 5:16-18)!

Don’t wait for an emergency to occur before going into prayer. Every time you think about it, pray for the safety and well-being of YAHUSHUA’S Demon Stompers and all the Holy Intercessors. Bind up the power of the enemy with the authority given you in Luke 10:19 and thank ABBA YAH for complete Victory over everything the enemy even thinks of throwing at us!

This is the best defense! The attacks may be rough, but the devil is just doing his job and with YAHUSHUA, we have the Victory!

In YAHUSHUA’S Name, we are Warriors, not wimps!

These are the revelations YAHUSHUA gave me during the Counting of the Omer of Shavuot and Pentecost 2005 for the Y.D.S., also the 500,000 who were promised to gather on the wall with this Ministry many years ago and for ALL those who will receive it!

You are going to see the enemy in a way that you haven’t ever seen before. You are no longer going to have to wonder what side someone is on. YAHUSHUA is giving greater Gifts of Discernment and Victory. The tide has turned. If you can get a hold of it and believe it and receive it…

We have seen it ourselves, where sickness was, there is health, where oppression there will be deliverance, where poverty—believe me—you will no longer be in lack. Believe me, it is for the Bride of YAHUSHUA and for all those who are walking Holy!

GOD knows who is just playing games and the devil knows too…

To receive the blessings, the people must be walking the talk. It’s just like Deuteronomy 28, the blessings are for those who obey! And the curses are for those who disobey!

Happy 10 Year Anniversary to the YDS! It was 10 years ago today that they were first birthed into the spiritual realm—and I’ve got a whole lot more to say about this and the spiritual warfare that year, 2005! Stay tuned!


沒有留言:

發佈留言

📒40-2以莉莎法的住棚节信息Elisabeth's Sukkot Message

以莉莎法的住棚节信息Elisabeth's Sukkot Message 2005年10月23日 October 23, 2005 我所有在亚呼赎阿里面亲爱的家人们,平安! Shalom All My Beloved Family In YAHUSHUA! 我正在住棚节的...